Your Privacy at Cuddl Duds
Types of personal information we may gather
Cuddl Duds gathers personal information from you in order to provide superior service, communicate offers on merchandise and services which we believe will be of interest to you, customize our communications to you, administer our business, and improve your shopping experience. The following are examples of the personal information we gather from you.
* Purchases — When you place an order, you give us your name, address, phone number and/or email address plus payment information.
* Non-Purchases — There may be instances when you are not making a purchase at Cuddl Duds and you give us your name, address, phone number and/or email address, and where applicable, payment information, or when somebody else gives us your name, address, phone number and/or email address, and where applicable, payment information. Some situations when this may occur are when you return or exchange merchandise, receive a gift from Cuddl Duds or enter a contest or participate in a promotion or survey sponsored by Cuddl Duds.
* Personal Shopping Account – If you create a Personal Shopping Account with us so that you may place orders more conveniently, you authorize us to store your name and shipping address(es), and payment information.
* Email updates — When you subscribe to receive Cuddl Duds email updates featuring exclusive offers (like free shipping), product news, special discounts, contest announcements and more, we require your email address. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
How we use personal information
We ask you for certain kinds of personal information in order to provide you with the services you request and to process and deliver your order. We also may use your personal information to provide you with customized communications and keep you updated on the latest promotions or products that may interest you.
In addition, our site utilizes “cookies.” Cookies do not gather any of your personally identifiable information. They do allow us to provide you with a more personalized shopping experience and enable you to fully interact with and complete your transaction on our site.
We may share your information with our business partners (see 'Our Business Partners' below) in order to provide you with certain services. If you prefer to have your name withheld, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, Cuddl Duds cooperates in advertising member networks with other consumer entities where we may communicate your personal information so that select members may inform you about products or services that might interest you. If you prefer to have your name withheld, please contact us at email@example.com.
For more about your privacy at Cuddl Duds, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Along with respecting your privacy, Cuddl Duds diligently strives to keep your personal information safe and secure. (Please see our Security Policy.)
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small data files that one of our servers sends to your computer via your Web browser when you connect with our Web site. Their primary function is to help us remember you by tracking your browsing sessions, which enables us to collect non-personally identifiable information (such as your IP address, browser type, and domain name, etc.), and provide you with a more relevant shopping experience.
Cookies also help us:
• determine which features and tools you use, and which pages you visit on cuddlduds.com
• remember which items you’ve placed in your shopping bag
• enable you to checkout faster if you’ve created an account with us
If you have any concerns about leaving cookies on your computer for extended periods, you can delete them using your browser preferences or privacy menus.
Our Business Partners
In order to ship and track merchandise, we make your name and address available to certain companies that help us provide you with those services. In the case of customer service requests, it may be necessary to share your information with our company agents, partners, respective licensees, and others working for us on our behalf, in order to provide a satisfactory resolution. We will not provide specific pieces of personal information if the disclosure creates a substantial, articulate, and unreasonable risk to the security of that personal information or a consumer's account.
Mailing List Preference
If you do not want to have your name shared with non-affiliated companies, or if you no longer wish to receive Cuddl Duds mail, please contact us at email@example.com. Please include your name and mailing address in the message. If you would like to no longer receive emails from Cuddl Duds, please unsubscribe or click on the “unsubscribe” link included in all emails sent by Cuddl Duds.